Wednesday 6 March 2013

The one with my introduction

Ok, so this is all new to me. 

Now that my lil man is five months old I have a little time on my hands. I thought I'd take this time to introduce you to 'the world according to me'. Don't get me wrong, I'm not someone who goes out doing crazy things, nor an adrenaline junkie - I just get on with it. In 'the world in my mind' things I do and say makes sense - to most they don't. 

Here's me and my life being a first time mum to a five and a bit month old. I really need to look exactly how old he is -  people keep asking how old he is, I look at them with a puzzled glaze, you just loose count after the 18 week or so mark. It's like now, my mum always forgot how old she was - I couldn't believe it and regularly questioned 'how on earth can you forget how old you are?' well that's me now! I'm 28, but regularly say 29 and even was thinking what I was going to do for my 30th this year! Hey ho, on the bright side of things - I've gained a year!!

Pop back tomorrow night to see where the day has taken us!

No comments:

Post a Comment